Dubai is gearing up to host the most ambitious World Expo in 2020. This will bring together 120 nations and an audience of 25 million. There are lots of interesting things about this once-in-a-lifetime event that is set to enthrall its visitors with spectacular architecture, global culture and latest technology for a better tomorrow. Dubai Creative Clusters Authority (DCCA) is looking at empowering the creative communities to shape the future of Dubai. It is also ensuring robust infrastructure, Business friendly regulations, and entrepreneurship empowerment.
- Starting From October 2020 to April 2021, for 6 Months Dubai Expo will host hundreds of countries, companies and people who bring insight into possibilities in the spheres of opportunity, mobility and sustainability.
- Expo 2020 is the 3rd largest global event in terms of economic impact after Olympic Games and FIFA World Cup.
- Dubai Will Host 120 Countries and close to 25 Million Visitors for 6 Months During the event. This is going to create a history in itself and Dubai Government is totally charged up to create and built a new record.
- Expo 2020 has a volunteer programme that involves more than 30K Volunteers representing wide range of Nationality, Age and Culture. This represents one of the largest volunteer base for any of the event. It requires huge database management and also efficiency to cater the needs for one and all.
- For the Expo Dubai government has built a totally new city known as “Dubai South” Once completed, Dubai South will represent the thriving living and commercial side of the city. It will be one of the busiest and fastest economic growing cities of the world.
So be a part of this magnificent event by investing in tenders and projects floating around in Dubai Expo 2020. The Expo 2020 is bringing with it a plethora of opportunities to set you back with high sets of economic and profitable market standards. This Expo will enrich your market stand to make it more viable and concrete.