Pin code : 500075 Tel : +91-9848249469, 9440424317, 9912160841. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Country : India
Expression of Interest invited for Construction of Proposed Sports fields at CBIT/MGIT Campus, Hyderabad.
The work of CONSTRUCTION OF SPORTS FIELDS (International standards having Synthetic Surface) at CBIT/MGIT campus, Hyderabad, consist of
1) Foot Ball Field – 1 no
2) Hockey Field – 1 no.
3) Basket Ball Courts – 6 nos.
4) Tennis Courts – 6 nos.
5) Volley Ball courts – 6 nos.
6) Kabaddi Courts – 4 nos.
7) Surrounding Development works including Landscape, hardscape & Lighting works
Structural Finishing : RCC structure with Plaster / exposed surface
Flooring : Granite, Kota stone floor, synthetic surface fields
External Wall surfaces : Exposed RCC finish
Important Information for Bidders :
1. If the Bid Document is taken in firms / company’s name, a `power of attorney’, in favour of the person who is authorized to sign the Bid document on behalf of the company, must accompany the Bid Document.
2. If name of the firm or constitution of the firm has changed or the firm has split in to two or more firms within the previous 10 years, then one of the director/partner should be common in all companies and should be a qualified civil engineer. During the firm’s last ten years he should be consistently engaged in construction activities. An affidavit for the same should be attached.
3. Joint Venture / Tie ups will not be allowed to Bid.
4. The bidder should not have been black listed / stop business by any State / Central Department or PSU or Autonomous bodies.
The Bidder should have been involved in the Civil Engineering Construction Business for last Ten years or more.
The Specialized agency for synthetic surfaces should have been involved in the sports fields Construction Business for last Ten years or more.
The Bidder should have average annual turnover (only construction works) of not less than Rs. 25 Crores for the last 3 financial years i.e. 2015-16 & 2016-17, 2017-18.
Shall not have incurred any loss in more than one years during the last 3 financial years i.e. 2015-16 & 2016-17, 2017-18
Prospective bidder may request clarification if any, in writing & email id . No request for clarification will be considered after 08.04.2019.
The above text is Machine Translated. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the original language in the attached document. For any assistance, please feel free to contact email@example.com