Contract Awarded for Execution of civil activities of the Complexes of Construction and Erection Base (CEB) for construction Paks II NPP Units 5&6 Administrative and Amenity Complex (UYA) consists of: 1.1.1 Contractor`s Office; 1.1.2. Owner's office; 1.1.3. Canteen for 100 persons» (Lot 1)
Terms of supply, works performance:
- Commencement of construction and installation work: 30.03.2019
- Completion of construction and installation work: 30.05.2020
- The beginning of the delivery of equipment: 30.03.2019
- End of delivery of equipment: 30.03.2020
- Commencement of design and survey work: 01.12.2018
- Commencement of design and survey work: 28.12.2018
Number of lots: One (1).
Criteria used to award the contract:
In accordance with subsection 4.1) of section 4 "CRITERIA AND METHODOLOGY FOR THE ASSESSMENT OF PROCUREMENT BIDS, AS WELL AS PROCEDURE TO DETERMINE THE FINAL BID RATING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCUREMENT" of Part 1. Volume 1 of procurement documentation, namely:
1) the contract price (significance of the Pi criterion - 95%);
2) qualifications of the participant in competitive bidding (significance of the Qi criterion - 5%), including:
experience of the participant in competitive bidding (significance of the Ei criterion-100%).
Details of the executed contract: Contract No. 40/29595-D dated 29.03.2019 .
The above text is Machine Translated. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the original language in the attached document. For any assistance, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org