Baggage Handling System 22 Project – North And South Baggage Halls
ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT S.A.C
Administration Building (17)/ Procurement Department
190 19 Spata,,
Tel : +30-210 35 36 370 Fax : +30-210 35 37 734 Email : BiggerS@aia.gr Country : Greece
Tenders are invited for Baggage Handling System 22 Project – North And South Baggage Halls
This Project, which is a ‘Design and Build’ in an operational ‘brownfield’ environment, is being undertaken to implement the necessary replacement of the existing infrastructure to accommodate the new Standard 3 screening technology equipment in the existing baggage halls, without compromising the current level of service and operational functionality, while at the same time increasing the system capacity to cope with the demand of 26 million passengers per year.
The Project includes works in both the North and South baggage halls and indicatively includes the following:
• Design, supply and installation of two laterals along the eastern (airside) boundary wall of each Hall providing the equivalent of 20 additional Make Up Positions per hall.
• Design, supply and installation of required baggage handling conveyor and Sortation system and Integration with the new EDS CT Std. III machines manufactured by Rapiscan, required to constitute a fully functional system, including:
* Dismantling and removal of existing Conveyor and Sortation system
* Design, supply, installation and integration of new BHS conveyor systems, such as power turns, merges, vertisorters, ploughs etc.
* Integration of four in line EDS std 3 equipment, Rapiscan RTT110 already purchased by AIA, per Hall (Only the Integration is part of the Contractor’s scope). Positioning (lifting) of the machine is included under the Rapiscan scope of works, provided that the necessary infrastructure is available by the Contractor. The Contractor will be required to coordinate its activities with Rapiscan in a timely and cooperative manner. AIA shall not be responsible for any delays on the part of the Contractor for its failure to effectively coordinate works with Rapiscan, or any other contractor.
* Design, supply, installation and integration of a complete Sortation system.
* Design, supply, installation and integration of the necessary bar code reading systems (ATR).
* Design, supply, installation and integration of a minimum of one (1) Manual coding station per Hall.
* Design, supply, installation and integration of two transfer baggage conveyor lines per hall.
* Design, Supply, Installation of two Intersorter Lines (North to South and South to North) interconnecting South and North Hall.
• Connection of the existing Out-of-Gauge (OOG) lines North & South with new EDS Std. III machines, along with any necessary modifications. (It is noted that AIA has already purchased the respective EDS machines - Nuctech XT2100 HS)
• Replacement or Upgrade of the Visualization (SCADA) and Sort Allocation Computer (SAC).
• Design supply and installation of a new CCTV system in the North and South baggage Halls
• MEP Systems Design, Supply, Rerouting, modifications and upgrades of systems and facilities (e.g. HVAC, fire-fighting, lighting installation, power, electronics and data & telecommunication
The above text is Machine Translated. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the original language in the attached document. For any assistance, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org