Bank guarantee in the amount of 1% of the value of the tender proposal (must be valid within 60 banking days after the date of opening of the envelope
All Biddrers can get Instructions for Tenderersprepared in English language
Bidders must submit the aforementioned documents (with the exception of tender proposal, bank guarantee and Goods delivery schedule) before 14:00 p.m.October 23, 2020
Bidders must submit the following documents to participate in the tender:
- Written application for participation in the tender;
- Bank document on payment of participation fee;
- Tender proposal (must be valid within 30 banking days from the date of opening of the envelopes);
- Goods delivery schedule;
- Bank guarantee in the amount of 1% of the value of the tender proposal (must be valid within 60 banking days after the date of opening of the envelope);
-financial report for the last year approved by the tax authorities on the activities of the Bidder.
- Bank statement on the financial condition of the Bidder for the past year;
- full name, legal status, Charter, country of registrationand bank details;
- Information on the participant’s experience and capabilities over the past year. Documents should be prepared in 2 versions (original and copy).
The tender procedure will be carried out in accordance with the Azerbaijan Republic State Procurement Law.
The above text is Machine Translated. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the original language in the attached document. For any assistance, please feel free to contact email@example.com