Supply, Customization, Implementation, Integration, Maintenance And Support For Omni Channel Digital Banking Solution
NABIL BANK LTD
Teendhara, Durbarmarg, Kathmandu,
Tel : +977-4227181 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Country : Nepal
Tender are invited for Supply, Customization, Implementation, Integration, Maintenance And Support For Omni Channel Digital Banking Solution
Soft Copy Of Rfp Document With Detailed Scope Of Work, Technical Specification And Evaluation Process Will Be Sent Vide E-Mail To The Interested Service Provider On Request And Submission Of Proof Of Deposit Of Non-Refundable Fee Of Npr 25,000.00(In Words Nepalese Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only) In One Of The Banks Following Accounts Mentioning Purchase Of Rfp Document Of Ocdbs As Payment Reference
Firms/Entities Fulfilling The Following Criteria Are Eligible To Respond To The Rfp And Purchase Rfp Documents Accordingly Paying The Non-Refundable Fee As Mentioned Above:
1. The Bidder Should Be A Firm/Company Registered Under The Company Act Of Nepal And Have At Least 5 Years Of Experience In It Industry. In Case The Bidder Is From Outside Nepal, They Should Be A Company Registered Under The Appropriate Act In Their Country With At Least 5 Years Of Experience In The It Industry.
2. The Bidder Or The Distributor/ Oem Associated With The Bid Should Have Implemented Omni Channel Digital Banking Solution (Omni App/Mobile Banking, Retail Internet Banking) In Banks And Financial Institutions(Bfis). Only Completed/On-Going/ Initiated Projects Would Be Considered For Evaluation.
3. The Bidder Should Be An Authorized Partner Of Each Of The Product/Services Offered.
4. The Bidder Firm/Company, Its Authorized Representatives, Board Members And Shareholders Must Not Have Been Prosecuted On Criminal Charges/Blacklisted By Any Authority, Bank And Financial Institution Mainly On Fraud, Money Laundering Or Any Other Act Prohibited By Law.
5. Bidders Should Have Annual Turnover Of Npr 20 Million Or Higher In Each Of The Last Two Fiscal Years. This Applies For Any Bidder From Outside Nepal And Their Annual Turnover Should Be Equivalent To Npr 20 Million In Their Home Currency.
6. The Firm Must Comply With All The Criteria Mentioned Above. Non-Compliance Of Any Of The Criteria Shall Entail Outright Rejection Of The Offer. Notarized Copy Of The Relevant Documents Must Be Submitted As A Proof To Support The Claim Of Meeting Eligibility Criteria.
7. Either The Nepali Agent On Behalf Of The Principal/Oem Or Principal/Oem Itself Can Bid But Both Cannot Bid Si Multaneously For The Same Solution.
8. If An Agent Submits A Bid On Behalf Of The Principal/Oem, The Same Agent Shall Not Submit A Bid On Behalf Of Another Principal/Oem.
The above text is Machine Translated. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the original language in the attached document. For any assistance, please feel free to contact email@example.com