Medical Firms/companies For Providing medical Assistance And Support Services Through Public Tender
DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ) GMBH
German Development Cooperation
Deutsche Gesellschaft Für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH,
GIZ Office, B 5/1, First Floor,
New Delhi 110029,
Tel : +91-011-49495353 Email : email@example.com Country : India
Professional Emergency Medical Assistance, Advice and Support, Facilitation of the relocation for ill or injured patients by road or air with in India
Delhi - India
DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR TECHNISCHE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GTZ) GMBH
Bids are invited from interested Medical Firms/companies for providing Medical Assistance and Support Services through public tender .
Scope of Services
The Medical Assistance Company is required to assist GIZ in the following activities either directly or through some other reliable and competent medical authority/facility as and when required –
• Access to a ‘hotline’ telephone number, monitored twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week to provide medical advice: support and appropriate assistance.
• Provide medical advice and assistance to GIZ over the telephone in medical distress condition, e.g. while on field duty travel in any part of India, a staff, or a visiting consultant may feel unwell and requires medical support.
• The company should be able to transport the injured / medically distressed staff via road ambulance, or air ambulance to a reputed and trusted medial facility.
• In the current COVID pandemic scenario, if a staff member is COVID symptomatic,or get COVID positive, then the staff would be guided with home isolation guidelines and provided medical advice via tele/video calling facility and his/her health would be monitored daily until the person fully recovers;
• Provide referrals to clinics/hospitals/doctors/laboratories in India as and when required.
• Suggest and coordinate hassle-free admission and treatment of GIZ staff, or visitor in a reputed hospitals or clinic, as per demand of situation.
• To provide guarantee of payment to specific hospital/clinic, or pay upfront on behalfof GIZ / staff member, if required circumstantial – this payment would get later reimbursed.
• Liaison with Insurance companies for cashless service OR provide inhouse TPA service;
• The Medical Assistance Company can arrange a ‘certified health care provider’ for a GIZ private residence in the Delhi region. The ‘health care’ provider must be professionally qualified to provide nursing care;
• The Medical Assistance Company’ will advise and support GIZ on travel insurance/assistance in the event of a medical repatriation/medical escort/airambulance/road ambulance etc.;
• The Medical Assistance Company’ will help organize a professional doctor/expertto conduct information exchange sessions with GIZ staff members on relevant subjects, as and when requested by GIZ, with mutual consent.
• Any other service, that the Medical Assistance Company may offer on
complimentary basis for staff members.
Deadline to receive queries : 15th Feb. 2021
Clarifications to the queries : 18thFeb.2021
The deadline for submission of proposal is: 2nd March 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org
02 Mar 2021
DOCUMENT ENCLOSED FOR Clarifications of Pre-bid queries in form of F.A.Q
The above text is Machine Translated. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the original language in the attached document. For any assistance, please feel free to contact email@example.com