Tender Consultancy Services With The Objective Of Achieving Excellence In Its Distribution Network With Respect To Safety, Reliability And Resilience In View Of The Environment, Power Quality, Technical/commercial Losses And Other Relevant Kpis Of The Industry. - 461506489
Consultancy Services With The Objective Of Achieving Excellence In Its Distribution Network With Respect To Safety, Reliability And Resilience In View Of The Environment, Power Quality, Technical/commercial Losses And Other Relevant Kpis Of The Industry.
KE House, 39-B, Sunset Boulevard,
Phase-II, Defence Housing Authority,
Tel : +92-21-3263-7133, 3870-9132, Email : email@example.com Country : Pakistan
Request For Proposal for Consultancy Services With The Objective Of Achieving Excellence In Its Distribution Network With Respect To Safety, Reliability And Resilience In View Of The Environment, Power Quality, Technical/commercial Losses And Other Relevant Kpis Of The Industry.
The Consultant Will Be Required To Propose Short-term And Long-term Transformation Plans Along With Capex Plan For The Period 2023-30 Aimed At Achieving The Above Objectives After Studying And Analysing Ke’s Existing Distribution Network And Its Challenges.
Interested Offerors Having Experience In The Same Capacity And Meeting The Below- Mentioned Eligibility Criteria May Obtain The Detailed Request For Proposal ( Rfp ) On Or Before April 20, 2021 By Sending Email At The Following Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
If The Bidder Is A Consortium, The Below-mentioned Eligibility Must Be Fulfilled For Each Member Of The Consortium Along With The Lead Partner. Only One Proposal Can Be Submitted For Each Consortium.
Any Interested Bidder Responding To This Rfp Must Have Proven Experience At The Least, But Not Limited To The Following:
* Bidder Has Been In Business For A Minimum Of Five (5) Years And Can Demonstrate Experience In Improving Operational Processes Within An Electricity Distribution Company. In Case Of Consortium/Jv, The Participants In Consortium Should Also Have Worked On At Least Three To Five Similar Projects.
* Experience Of Delivering Projects Including Transformational And Change Management Success Stories In South Asia, Far East, Africa, South America, And Comparable Regions.
* Bidder To Have Competent And Capable Resources To Undertake The Scope Of The Project Specified In Terms Of Reference Included In The Rfp.
* Bidder Shall Be Responsible For Acquiring Required Certification/work Permits/nocs/wayleaves And Any And All Other Requirements As May Be Required From Time To Time To Carry Out Consultancy Services For K-electric Limited Including But Not Limited To Pakistan Engineering Council (Pec) Registration Before Executing Any Contract. The Consultant Shall Comply With Ke Health, Safety, Environment And Quality Policies For Carrying Out Consultancy Services.
* Relevant Tool(S)/equipment(S)/software(S) Should Be Available With The Bidder To Undertake The Project Of The Specified Scope.
* Bidder Should Have Verifiable Experience On Best And Emerging Practices In The Field Of Engineering, OT And It Technologies Implementation.
* Bidder Shall Set Up The Project Team Office In Karachi, Pakistan During Consultancy Services For The Entire Project Duration.
* Bidder Should Complete The Consultancy Services Within The Project Timelines.
* Annual Sales Turnover Of USD 5 Million (Consortium Combined)
* 03 Years Of Audited Financial Statements
* Certificate Of No Litigation Vetted By Legal Professionals
The above text is Machine Translated. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the original language in the attached document. For any assistance, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org