For Engaging An Individual Consultant To Support In Bringing Out Communication Material For Igen-access Ii Programme Of Giz India
DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ) GMBH
paschimi marg, vasant vihar
110057 new delhi,
Tel : +91-11-49495353 Country : India
The Indo-German Energy Programme
Delhi - India
DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT - GIZ
Tender Notice for for engaging an individual consultant to support in bringing out communication material for IGEN-ACCESS II programme of GIZ India.
The Indo-German Energy Programme, Access to Energy in Rural Areas (IGEN Access - II) is a bilateral cooperation project carried out by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the Indian Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE). IGEN-Access II is an initiative with the potential to impact a large number of actors from the public sector, Renewable Energy Enterprises, training institutions, financial institutions, Non-Government Organisations and rural households. It is also a knowledge building programme as one of the outputs is dedicated to pilot projects. The main objective of this assignment is to provide support in development and implementation of communication strategy and develop impactful communication messages based on project activities with an aim to increase visibility of the programme. The bidder must submit a CV (max. 2 pages) with samples of previous work as laid down in the TOR.
The contractor shall provide the following work/service:
The main objective of this assignment is to provide support in development and implementation of communication strategy for the programme and develop impactful communication messages based on different program activities. The above objectives will aim to increase visibility of the programme within GIZ and with different stakeholders operating in the Decentralised Renewable Energy (DRE) ecosystem. The consultant is envisaged to deliver the following services:
• Review and understand GIZ communication guidelines including European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• Ensure all mentioned guidelines are followed while designing and developing communication material for the programme.
• Support in developing a communication strategy to reach out to different stakeholders in DRE ecosystem
• Develop plan for knowledge dismmenation, mobilise and engage with other stakeholders in DRE ecosystem with impactful communication materials.
• Support in bring out new publications in the form of reports, case studies, success stories and come up with dissemination plan for different communication materials.
• Support in writing, developing and editing content for communication material e.g. project reports, case studies, success stories, blogs, newsletter, website etc.
• Support in developing factsheets for different projects and processes
• Discuss with the programme team, collect information from partners, field team, work on the content/ material and support in developing videos and doodle videos.
• Ensure that gender needs are reflected in projects and further captured in write ups
• Provide support to the programme team with communication work
• Coordinate with the designer and the programme team to finalise the
The above text is Machine Translated. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the original language in the attached document. For any assistance, please feel free to contact email@example.com