Tender Guide On Organic Waste Management At Household Level For The Management Of Organic Waste In India (mowi) - 465320498 Tender Guide On Organic Waste Management At Household Level For The Management Of Organic Waste In India (mowi) - 465320498
Guide On Organic Waste Management At Household Level For The Management Of Organic Waste In India (mowi)
DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ) GMBH
giz office new delhi
46 paschimi marg, vasant vihar
new delhi 110057,
Email : email@example.com Country : India
Tenders are invited for Guide On Organic Waste Management At Household Level for the Management of Organic waste in India (MOWI).
Under the Indo German Bilateral Development Cooperation, the focal areas currently are: Energy; Environment and Management of Natural Resources; and Sustainable Urban Development
With a focus on integrated waste management, the project ‘Management of Organic Waste in India (MOWI)’ aims to improve sustainable organic waste management practices in the three cities of Kanpur, Kochi and Port Blair and their respective states and at the national level. This includes centralised and decentralised systems of organic waste management like aerobic composting and biological methanation.
The overall project interventions address issues of waste separation, quality control of compost, testing and linkage with marketing in urban and peri-urban areas, among others. Guidelines, digital tools, standard operating procedures, and a dissemination roadmap are being developed under the leadership of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, MoHUA, and the Urban Development Ministries of the federal states of Kerala, Uttar Pradesh and the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. These will be accompanied by capacity building activities and awareness-raising campaigns.
1. To facilitate the large number of houseolds in managing their organic waste at source, there is a need felt in the country to develop a guide cum interactive tool, that will facilitate its residents in managing organic waste at source.
2. Involve the contractor to prepare a guide book on organic waste management at household level covering all technologies which can be adopted for managing organic waste at household level.
• Deadline to receive queries : 13th September 2021
• Clarifications to the queries : 17th September 2021
• • The deadline for submission of proposal is :- 24th September 2021.
The above text is Machine Translated. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the original language in the attached document. For any assistance, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org