Tender Clean Up& Awareness Campaign For Kochi City For The Cities Combatting Plastic Entering The Marine Environment (ccp-me)
- 465382540 Tender Clean Up& Awareness Campaign For Kochi City For The Cities Combatting Plastic Entering The Marine Environment (ccp-me)
Clean Up& Awareness Campaign For Kochi City For The Cities Combatting Plastic Entering The Marine Environment (ccp-me)
DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ) GMBH
GIZ Office New Delhi
46 Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi 110057
Email : email@example.com Country : India
Kerala - India
DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT - GIZ
Tender Notice For Clean up& awareness campaign for KOCHI city for the Cities Combatting Plastic Entering the Marine Environment (CCP-ME).
The CCP-ME project is to prevent plastic waste at source through sustainable waste management practices in cities by upgrading infrastructure, strengthening digital monitoring and exchange mechanisms and supporting the development of national framework conditions.
The project will be working in the three cities of Kochi, Kanpur and Port Blair and their respective states. The project will work on interventions to enable selected cities to improve collection, segregation and marketing of plastic waste, to prevent plastic disposal to water bodies, and to improve handling of port and marine waste. This needs to be combined with new tracking, data management and reporting systems, civil society involvement and increased cooperation with the recycling industry. At National level the project is housed with MoHUA and will develop and introduce a national digital platform together with MoHUA to establish links between states, cities and the recycling industry. It will also be used to monitor recycling and reuse of plastic and non-biodegradable waste.
1. Demonstration projects will be established to prevent plastic disposal in to open water bodies in each city.
2. Indiscriminate disposal of plastic waste into open water bodies is visibly reduced in 3 selected urban hotspots in Kochi city.
3. Types and qualities of segregated materials in 3 MRFs at demonstration sites comply with market demand of bulk recyclers and recycling industries as well as users for material and energy recovery (such as cement industry).
• Deadline to receive queries: 20th September 2021
• clarifications to the queries to be uploaded on web portals: 23rd September 2021
• The deadline for submission of proposals: 08th October 2021
The above text is Machine Translated. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the original language in the attached document. For any assistance, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org