Manufacture, Supply And Installation Of Modular Units For Construction Of Three-storey Living Blocks (1,888 Beds) At The Kumtor Mine Camp.
KUMTOR GOLD COMPANY CJSC
720031, 24, Ibraimov Street,
Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic,
Tel : +996-312 90-07-07, 90-08-08 Fax : +996-312 59-15-26 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Country : Kyrgyzstan
Tender are Invited for Manufacture, Supply And Installation Of Modular Units For Construction Of Three-storey Living Blocks (1,888 Beds) At The Kumtor Mine Camp.
General description of work:
As per the assignment of the Client and in compliance with the applicable KR norms and regulations, to manufacture and deliver modular units required for construction of three-storey living blocks: (total bed capacity of 1888):
-Living Block No.16 for 356 beds;
- Living Block No.17 for 420 beds;
- Living Block No.18 for 400 beds;
- Living Block No.19 for 344 beds;
- Living Block No.20 for 178 beds;
- Living Block No.21 for 190 beds.
2- and 4-bedded living rooms
Modular structures shall meet the following requirements: - strength, rigidity and stability requirements for construction of 3- storey living blocks for the Kumtor mine rotation-based employees; - thermal requirements taking into account the climatic conditions of the area; - manufacturing materials shall comply with the fire safety requirements.
Contractor%s work as per the project stages:
1. Architectural Solutions (AS) Designing. Agree water and sewer connections.
2. Metal Structures (MS) Section Calculation and Development.
3. Electrical Designing (internal power supply).
4. Detailed Metal Structures (DMS) Section Designing.
5. Modules manufacturing
6. Modules Delivery.
7. On site installation
8. Completion of work performed. Each stage shall be agreed with the Client in writing.
The above text is Machine Translated. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the original language in the attached document. For any assistance, please feel free to contact email@example.com