Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of DG Set (250 KVA, 3 Phase) for COVID-19 Management
CENTRE FOR HEALTH RESEARCH AND INNOVATION (CHRI)
apeejay business centre, arunachal building, 6th floor,
new delhi - 110001,
Tel : +91-011 6678 2424 Email : email@example.com Country : India
Jharkhand - India
Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of DG Set (250 KVA, 3 Phase) for COVID-19 Management
Location of Site/Facility : New Sadar Hospital, Deoghar, Jharkhand
A. Bidder’s eligibility requirements:
1. Bidder should be a legal entity for doing business in India.
2. Bidders should preferably be the manufacturer of quoted Equipment. In case bidder is not the manufacturer of the quoted Equipment, it should have authorization from manufacturer of Equipment or should be authorized distributor of original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
3. Bidder should be in the business of supply and installation of DG Sets for last 3 (three) years as on the due date for submission of quotations and should have supplied and installed at least 3 Nos. DG Sets
B. Technical Requirement:
The bidder should provide information on overall qualifications, including:
1. Profile of organization covering relevant experience, number of years in business
2. Past experience, clients handled and completed assignments.
3. Services and support facilities available in major cities of India.
4. Satisfactory performance certificates issued by Clients from at least 3 Clients
5. The bidder should provide details for reference of at least three customers, to whom it would have supplied similar products during last three years as on the due date for submission of quotations.
Release of Request for Quotation - 12/10/2021
Confirmation of interest due - 14/10/2021
Request for clarifications received by - 15/10/2021
Response to Request for clarifications - 16/10/2021
Due date and time of bid submission - 19/10/2021 up to 24:00 Hrs.
Bid Evaluation completed - 21/10/2021
Issue of Purchase Order (P.O.) to successful bidder - 22/10/2021
The above text is Machine Translated. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the original language in the attached document. For any assistance, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org